Part Time / Full Time Positions Available
We are looking to fill a Full-Time Lead Teaching position (40 hours per week)
Essential Duties and/or Responsibilities:
- Attend to each child’s specific needs such as holding, comforting, feeding, diapering, etc.
- Observe and evaluate children’s performance, behavior, social development and physical health. Record this information on progress reports and in portfolios.
- Create exciting lesson plans based on child observations and goals.
- Teach skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, self-help skills and social skills.
- Read books, sing songs, perform fingerplays and flannelboard stories to entire class or to small groups.
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development such as games, arts and crafts, music and storytelling.
- Perform mild cleaning tasks in the classroom such as sweeping, mopping and dishes etc.
- Some college preferred (Early Childhood 1 is required)
Please call today to learn more about Willow Creek Child Care Center. We look forward to reviewing your application!